Kit Harington Weighs in on Game of Thrones Final Season Critiques: I Might Agree

New Photo - Kit Harington Weighs in on Game of Thrones Final Season Critiques: I Might Agree

Kit Harington Weighs in on Game of Thrones Final Season Critiques: I Might Agree


Kit Harington is sharing his thoughts on the final season of Game of Thrones. In an interview with GQ, the actor, 37, addressed issues that fans had with the way the hit show ended. He explained that while it may not have lived up to expectations, it was time for it to be over. "I think if there was any fault with the end of Thrones, is that we were all so f---ing tired, we couldn't have gone on longer," Harington said.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

ALPHA MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com