Young Sheldon's Raegan Revord Is Running Your New Favorite Book Club: 'I Didn't See That Space for Kids' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Young Sheldon's Raegan Revord Is Running Your New Favorite Book Club: 'I Didn't See That Space for Kids' (Exclusive)

Young Sheldon's Raegan Revord Is Running Your New Favorite Book Club: 'I Didn't See That Space for Kids' (Exclusive)


You likely know Raegan Revord from her breakout role as Missy Cooper, the snarky twin sister of Sheldon Cooper (Iain Armitage) on seven seasons of the CBS hit Young Sheldon. What you may not know is that the actress is also a dedicated reader, book club host and soon-to-be debut author — all before the age of 17. "My parents started reading to me right away," Revord tells PEOPLE. "We have a lot of teachers and readers in our family, and so we always had a surplus of books.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

ALPHA MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com