The common habit that could be ruining your skin, according to dermatology experts
You can take your cold water swimming and your morning ice baths – like many people, I have literally zero interest in plunging myself into freezing water, even if it is good for me. In fact, one of my biggest pleasures in life is a nice, hot shower – particularly in winter when it feels like my only chance to defrost during the day. I wash my face with hot water too, convinced by the 'hot cloth cleanser' I use that a steaming flow of water is in fact the best way to open up my pores and wipe out all the gunk using a flannel (which I never re-use without laundering it – see how good I am?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Nancy #TrumpIsUnfitForOffice #Sabrina #Democrat Party #Secret Service #Pelosi