I was served the wrong beer at a bar - but when I complained I was hit with an outrageous fee

New Photo - I was served the wrong beer at a bar - but when I complained I was hit with an outrageous fee

A woman has revealed she was charged a 'b****ing fee' at a bar after complaining that she was served the wrong beer. Taking to Reddit, the annoyed customer, who is from Indiana, explained she was charged an extra $5 on her bill for complaining to staff about being given the wrong drink. Sharing a snap of her receipt, which showed a charge for three Miller beers at $4 each, a pepperoni pizza for $7.

Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG

#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR

 

ALPHA MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com